March 25, 2018

Ollie Wale and his new EP.



 Ollie Wale is a musician, singer and songwriter, lead vocalist of The Shrugs (Crossroads EP, 2013).

You can find more info about Ollie Wale on his Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube.





⚜️


   Ladies and Gents,
           Ollie Wale is back!
   One half of great band from Dundee, The Shrugs is back with new music. Three songs are an announcement of his new EP - Seasons.
   Spring in My Step, Sunrise, The Fall - three great acoustic songs with excellent lyrics, vocals and music. Pure magic.
   When you are listening to his songs you are in heaven. In his music, voice, words sung by him, you can find something that gives you a time full of emotions, amazing sounds, peace of mind. Happiness. Ollie has a huge talent and you can hear it in every song.
    Spring in My Step, Sunrise, The Fall are songs you need to be happy, to have a good day.
   These songs are perfect to listen to any time - in the morning, during the evening, at night. Always.
  I have to say one thing: I love each one of them. I'm pretty sure you will fall in love with his voice and these songs, and you will find your own world in his music. Just as I did.

    Great job Mr. Ollie Wale!

⚜️


 Spring in My Step


*


 Sunrise


*

 The Fall



***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves  

No comments:

Post a Comment