December 20, 2017

Playlist: Christmas Again



*

The Pussycat Dolls : Santa Baby
The Waitresses : Christmas Wrapping
Faith Hill : Where are you Christmas?
TLC : Sleigh Ride
Boyz II Men : Let It Snow
The Temptations : Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
B.B. King : Merry Christmas Baby
Stevie Wonder : Someday At Christmas
The Whispers : This Christmas
Sounds Of Blackness : Soul Holidays
Alexander O'neal : My Gift To You
Lady Gaga : Christmas Tree
Rihanna : I Just Don't Feel Like Christmas Without You
Carole King : This Christmas
Elvis Presley : I'll Be Home For Christmas
Bright Eyes : Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Florence + the machine : Last christmas
The Raveonettes : Come On Santa
Low : Just Like Christmas
Julian Casablancas : I Wish It Was Christmas Today
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs : All I Want for Christmas
Frank Sinatra : Christmas Dreaming
Ella Fitzgerald : Santa Claus Got Stuck In My Chimney
Peggy Lee : The Christmas Spell
Lita Roza : The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot
Perry Como : I'll Be Home For Christmas
Dinah Shore : The Twelve Days Of Christmas
Jimmy Boyd : I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Eartha Kitt : Santa Baby
Bob Dylan : Must Be Santa
Andy Williams : It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Marina And The Diamonds : Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Amy Winehouse : I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Bette Midler : Cool Yule
Willie Nelson : Frosty The Snowman
John Denver : Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
The Great British Barbershop Boys : Let it Snow
Mel Tormé : The Christmas Song
Johnny Mathis : When a Child is Born
Whitney Houston : The First Noel
Dido : Christmas Day
Cyndi Lauper : Early Christmas Morning
Shakin' Stevens : Rockin' Little Christmas
Michael Bolton : White Christmas
Jim Reeves : C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S.
Roy Orbison : Pretty Paper
Dolly Parton : We Three Kings
Bobby Vinton : Kissin' Christmas
Perry Como ft. Fontane Sisters : It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Aretha Franklin : Joy To The World
Johnny Cash : The Little Drummer Boy
ROGER WHITTAKER : DING DONG MERRILY ON HIGH
Vic Damone : Deck The Halls
Duke Ellington Orchestra : Jingle Bells
Harry Nilsson : Remember Christmas
Greg Lake : I Believe in Father Christmas
Il Divo : The Power Of Love (La Fuerza Mayor)
Monica : My Grown-Up Christmas List
Toni Braxton : Holiday Celebrate


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment