October 20, 2014

Ania Rusowicz in Wejherowo.






     Ania Rusowicz did a great show in Wejherowo at WCK last Sunday. Yes, October 19 was the day of a great music.
     I think that if you ever were at any of her shows, you know how amazing her concerts are. If not - shame on you. In my opinion, this show was really good, but [don't misunderstand me] it wasn't the best show of her. Maybe because of the place where it was [too official like for such a kind of music and like to such an energy], or maybe because of people who came there and don't have too good time... Anyway, I had a really good time there.
     During the show you could hear songs from both albums - "Mój Big-Bit" / "My big beat" and "Genesis". I think that mix of psychedelic rock and big beat [beat music] is always the best thing.  Especially if we are talking about Ms Ania Rusowicz and her voice.
     The show started something around 7:10PM and ended 8:50PM. Yes, it was a bit too short show but at least full of a great, real music. And positive energy of course too. And as we all know - all good things come to an end.
Unfortunately, this time visualisations at the scene weren't so impressive as it should be. It was only an addition. Too bad.
    Encores? Of course yes. This time was only one song, but the best of the best - cover of "Somebody to Love" by Jefferson Airplane. I think Ania performs this song very, very well.
   What can I say about this show? Pure magic, real music, wonderful voice, amazing atmosphere. Just epic.

    As you know me I could talk and talk about the show and time after the show, I could say a million words about it, but I won't do it. I know that all my words won't show you the magic of her shows. You just have to be there, during all these sounds and people to understand about what I'm talking now and why this show was so damn good, as every previous and I'm sure that as every next.
    I can tell you one thing, if you will be able to go to any her show, do it. Go and forget about the World and enjoy every sound of her music. Trust me, it is worthwhile.

   It's time for a few pics from the show. Trust me, it wasn't so easy to choose them, but I chose the best of the best. Enjoy.

***


*















 





 

 


 




*

with Ania Rusowicz and with Hubert Gasiul.


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment